If you are the only admin, there’s a way to log out of a Facebook Business Manager confirmed by email, which also includes banned accounts.
- Create a pixel in Business Manager.
- Go to Events Manager.
- Go to the Settings tab, scroll down, and click Generate Access Token.
- In the Business Settings, go to System Users and check whether there is a new user with employee access.
- Add a new system user and assign him an Admin User Role.
- Exit the Business Manager.
It won’t work on a banned BM, but it can be transferred to another user:
- Create a CATALOGUE and assign the user roles.
Many thanks to the Yellow Web for the contribution.