Here’s a method developed by Vietnamese webmasters to help you bypass account blocking when Facebook requires logging in from a previously used device.
Perform all actions with the URL in the browser’s address bar only! Press “Enter” each time you edit the URL.
- In the anti-detect browser, log in to the Facebook account that was blocked.
- In the browser address bar, replace
mbasicin the URL.
- The page will refresh:
stepperin the URL
- The following page will upload:
- Next, at the end of the URL, replace
- Click “Next” on the following page:
- Do not click anything on the page that follows!
idr/introin the URL
- Click “Next” on the page which will upload once you press “Enter”
- In the next step, enter the email and click “Confirm”:
- Click “Next” again
- An image upload form will pop up
outroin the URL
- The request is now submitted. Now you wait!
Source: FbCeek YouTube channel
You can find more YouTube channels with Facebook tips in the featured links section: https://cpa.rip/en/links/