Here’s an alternate solution to the long-standing Fan Page permaban problem.
- Use a banned account with powerful social connections (Mother FP), so that you have an opportunity to confirm it by e-mail/phone with no risk of being reviewed (your social account will do! I’m sure it has been banned for a long time now). Bind ALL your old FP to it, i.e., FP which you’ve once used to drive traffic to women’s tights, parrots’ hats, and other Fan Pages with likes on hold.
- Buy Reviewed+ accounts in a shop (it’ll cost about 2,000 rubles). Unfortunately, I cannot name the shop. Assign administrator rights of all your trusted FPs that are banned to the new account you’ve purchased, pass the review from it and delete it from there. You can either use Reviewed+ logs with no pass. It’s cheaper this way. Don’t assign any roles with it, and don’t run it. This way, FP will be successfully unbanned.
- That’s it! From your Mother FP, assign the EDITOR or MODERATOR roles to the account from which you are going to work. Accept it, then log into the Mother again and assign the Admin / Advertiser user role. At this step, you don’t need to accept anything. You can now start working.
For those who do not know how to assign user roles (advanced specialists probably stopped reading after the first paragraph) there are illustrations below:
- Copy the link of the social account you will work with:
- Go to Mother FP, select the desired page, then Settings, Roles, and input the link:
- Select the Editor. Confirm the assignment on the main account. Go to the Mother and request an advertiser role for your account. Enter a password and that’s it, your job is done.
Many thanks to Golodny Arbitran for the contribution.