In Adam’s Blog, they posted a ready-made universal “Thank You” block that you can embed on your landing page.
If you have to customize numerous COD offers of affiliate programs in CIS, then this one is for you.
How Does It Work?
- Specify the country
countrytag in “iso” format
- If a translation for this language is available, it will show it
- If a translation for this language is unavailable in source/iso, it will show the “Thank You” page in English.
What Does It Do?
- It includes all the languages and replaces the block with the required one
- If the user specifies their email on the “Thank You” page, it saves it into a file (available for import in Excel)
Here’s a sample file (US_adult_02.02.2022.txt):
- It integrates your scripts with a thxfolder/source/js/script.js file in all translations
How to Configure It?
- Download the archive
- Upload it into the root at your server (or wherever you want) and unzip it
- Configure the thxfolder/source/js/script.js file and the
pxname = [your pixel tag name]
- Share the rights to the contacts — 777 folder so that the php file could save users’ contacts
How to Use It?
- In the API file of the affiliate program, enable redirection to your universal “Thank You” page after the successful lead is confirmed
- You can view the available contact files here: https://vashdom.com/thx/contacts/get.php
The link should look like this (you can play around by replacing the country code):
Such tags as
vertical are required for convenient storage of contact files.
To summarize, you must copy the following tags from the landing page form to the “Thank You” block:
<input name="name" type="hidden" value="vasya">
<input name="phone" type="hidden" value="9999999999">
<input name="country" type="hidden" value="FR"> // you can insert the tracker macro here
<input name="vertical" type="hidden" value="adult">