A drop domain is an expired domain. Old domains might be used to drive traffic because they possess a certain level of trust and Facebook’s loyalty. In this article, we will analyze a simple scheme to search for a domain suitable for a White page.
We will opt for domains at expireddomains.net.
- Sign up first:
- Search for themed domains using keys:
- Next, adjust the required filters
In the ‘Сommon’ tab, check the ‘Deleted domains’ box:
- Adjust the domain extension filters depending on the GEO which you’ll work with. For example:
- Additional — ccTLDs — Country Code TLDs — ru;
- Additional — Original gTLDs — сom, biz, org;
- Additional — Country Code Second Level Domains — ua.
- Sort by Add Date to find newly removed domains. You can also select them by TF/CF indicators:
- If there are no TF/CF columns, then go to the Column Manager, open Majestic General, and check the TF and CF boxes:
- Select domains with non-zero DP, which also have a copy in the web archive (ACR).
- View the website copy. The website must look ok:
- Additionally, check the domain in the Facebook debugger to avoid sanctions. If the domain was mentioned and liked, it’ll increase trust.
- Register the domain and link it to your hosting.
- That’s it. You can now upload a White page and start driving traffic from Facebook