What does the script do?
- It checks the local machine or the server for the running script. If the script is running on the local machine, then it won’t work, of course;
- It checks the referrer: if there is no such, then it also does nothing;
- It checks the current host and compares it with the one specified in the config. If the hosts vary, then it activates the stealing mode;
- It obtains the IP of the current host (via a DOH request to CloudFlare) and compares it with the one specified in the config. It works for those who don’t use CloudFlare. If the IPs vary, then it’s time to have yourself some new leads;
- It integrates with Keitaro Tracker: if you set Click API v3 Key, then the stolen leads receive sub ID from your tracker, which will allow you to view them in the tracker stats after sending them to the AP;
- And, of course, it displays the key parameters: the full path to the PHP script that redirects stolen leads and the percentage of the stolen leads.
After the script steals the lead and redirects it to you, it will also redirect it to the original destination replacing the last digit in the phone number🙃
There’s also a debug mode: it outputs all the necessary details on what is happening inside the script in the browser console.
Download the script here.