Good day everyone! It’s NeTraff – Gambling 🎰
Today, you’ll learn the second part of the “DIY Gambling Creative Builder” article about DIY creatives.
Before I start, I’d like to also welcome you to my telegram channel: @netraffgambling where you’ll find news about our team, our case studies, methods we use to bypass Facebook restrictions, and much more…
Download source files here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10sqVb6E5ufRXnIPfplNPJGxeitnkCpf1/view?usp=sharing
You’ll find CPA.RIP’s Gambling Creative Builder here: https://cpa.rip/en/gambling-betting/gambling-creatives-video-project/
Here’s What I Have Prepared for You
Attached you’ll also find more images categorized as:
- Banking notifications
- National flags
These files are best for Adobe After Effects but you can also use Premiere Pro to edit them.
As custom has it, I also prepared Premiere Pro templates for you. Note! I’m not a pro 🙂 Watch the DIY creative video tutorial in my telegram channel – @netraffgambling.
I did my best to organize a project and added captions for easy editing so you can manage even without any video editing skills. You’ll require Premiere Pro 20 or a later version to make a project work.
Video Assembly Tutorial
Timeline is the main workspace in the editor. All major project operations are carried out in the timeline:
Before you start, you might want to save a backup copy of the .prproj working files to keep the original project settings.
To create your video, you can do the following:
- Switch tracks on and off:
- Apply image effects. They will make your creatives look more appealing. There are many effects on the web; you can download any you like and use it:
- Shift position and time limits of elements:
- Sound processing is very important too. Often people perceive the sound first and then they pay attention to the source:
There’s a 15.15-second clip save option set by default in the project:
- CTRL + M
- Select the “H.264” format. You can leave other settings by default.
- Press “Export” and wait for the rendering to complete:
DIY Creative Video Tutorial
Source project file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10sqVb6E5ufRXnIPfplNPJGxeitnkCpf1/view?usp=sharing